The safety and well-being of our students and staff are our highest priority. WPA has adopted the following procedures out of an abundance of caution and with the intention of maintaining a safe and healthy working and learning environment.
1. Everyone (staff and students) will be required to have their temperature taken on-site daily, three times a day. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will be sent home.
2. All staff members will be required to wear a face mask that covers the nose and mouth while in the classroom with children.
3. Drop off will take place outside where children will be greeted, temperatures taken, hands sanitized and then a staff member will walk them into the building to unpack for the day.
4. Only students and staff will be permitted into the school.
5. In the mornings, each class will be assigned a recess time for that classroom only to limit cross exposure between classrooms.
6. Anyone who has been exposed to COVID-19 will not be permitted to enter the building and will be required to quarantine for 14 days before returning.
7. If any child in our center is diagnosed with COVID-19, we will immediately notify all families and will close that classroom for a 14 day quarantine period before resuming classes.